Looking for Forklift Mechanics to join a well-established company in the Cranbury, NJ!
If you are experienced in forklift repair, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Ideal Forklift Technician Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience maintaining and repairing aerial and/or related heavy equipment.
- Have experience servicing forklifts from manufacturers including Raymond, Crown, Hyster, Doosan, and/ or others.
- Have experience in all aspects of repair to hydraulic and electrical components.
- Have strong communication skills, and a positive mindset when dealing with co-workers and customers.
- Complete work in a safe and efficient manner, with little to no supervision.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, crouch and/or be able to move in confined areas.
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Forklift and Aerial Equipment Technicians are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 7:00am - 3:30pm (Monday to Friday). Overtime available.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour. $1500 sign on bonus available. Overtime and other incentive opportunities are available.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401K plan with match, disability coverage, company paid life insurance, uniform and boot allowances, 8 paid holidays, and 128 hours of PTO annually. Benefits are available immediately.