Looking for a heavy duty diesel mechanic for a dedicated field service position in Tacoma, WA!
Join a legitimate family oriented outfit, with real access to decision makers in management and ownership! This organization values ethics, quarterly paid training and developing their team for long term success!
Seeking heavy duty mechanics with:
- Experience repairing and maintaining tracked equipment, earth moving equipment, diesel trucks, and/or material handling equipment.
- Expertise in completing repairs to diesel powertrain components on trucks and/or heavy equipment.
- Advanced skill in diagnosing and troubleshooting faulty diesel trucks, and/or equipment.
- A strong background with electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Considerable communication skills for interaction with customers.
Run a take home service truck and travel to various customer sites to maintain and repair off-road heavy equipment, semi trucks/trailers, and lift trucks/material handling equipment.
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Diesel Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Days, 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday to Friday). Flexibility needed for field service calls and after hour availability. There is a rotating on-call schedule.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour to start. There is also an hourly efficiency bonus.
A comprehensive benefit package is also included: 100% employer paid health insurance, vision, supplemental dental, paid vacation, paid sick time, and 401K.
Tacoma, WA 98499