Diesel Mechanics are urgently needed to join an industry leading team in Bellingham, MN. Experience with Ready-mix trucks and equipment will be given preference. With 80 years of establishment, this Equal Opportunity Employer provides a strong company culture, with on-going training and support.
- Analyze malfunctions and repair, rebuild, and maintain construction equipment, such as trucks, trailers, batch plants, cranes, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, pumps, compressors, and pneumatic tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools.
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometres and gauges.
- Replaces defective engines and sub assemblies, such as transmissions.
- Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Welds broken parts and structural members.
Days, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm. OT after 40 hours.
- $18.00 - $28.00/hour, dependant on previous experience
- Full benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- PTO & holidays
- Uniform and cleaning service, boot & tool allowance
Bellingham, MN 56212