A Resident Field Service Mechanic is needed for immediate hire in the Everett/Lynnwood area!
Escape your typical shop setting and enjoy the freedom and independence of this field service opportunity!
We are seeking a heavy duty mechanic with:
- Experience repairing and maintaining tracked equipment, earth moving equipment, diesel trucks, and/or material handling equipment.
- Expertise in completing repairs to diesel powertrain components on trucks and/or heavy equipment.
- Advanced skill in diagnosing and troubleshooting faulty diesel trucks, and/or equipment.
- A strong background with electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Considerable communication skills for interaction with customers.
Mechanics will be equipped with a take home service truck, and dispatched to and from customer sites.
This opportunity is with a company that values strong culture and an emphasis on safety and collaboration.
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
Day shift, 7:00am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Flexibility needed for on-call customer services. Overtime after 40 hours per week.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour to start. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training.
There is a potential hourly efficiency bonus on top of the base pay! We provide a comprehensive benefit package is also included: take home service truck, 100% employer paid health insurance, vision, supplemental dental, paid vacation, paid sick time, and 401K contributions.
Everett, WA 98208