An expanding company in North York, Ontario is urgently hiring for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to work in their yard of mixed equipment. 421A Technicians, 421A Apprentices, and experienced non-licensed techs are encouraged to apply!
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive Wages, Bonus program, & Profit Sharing!
- Flexible Start Times.
- Positive Work Environment with real growth potential.
- Comprehensive Benefits, Safety Equipment Allowance & More!
- Techs must have 3+ years of heavy equipment experience repairing and diagnosing equipment such as balers, forklifts, skid steers, dozers, cranes, loaders, excavators, and material handlers.
- Must have your own set of tools, and a valid driver's license with a clean record.
Day & Afternoon Shift; Flexible Start Times (Monday to Friday). Overtime available.
$34.00 - $40.00/hour to start. Signing Bonus! Comprehensive Benefits kicks in after 90 days, and includes 100% Extended Health Coverage paid by the company, zero lost time bonus available - paid quarterly, semi-annual safety allowance, group RRSP, and profit sharing. Relocation assistance available!