An established heavy-equipment repair facility located in Lindsay, Ontario, is looking to provide mechanics licensed in the 310T, 425A, and 421A sectors to join their team as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic who will be responsible for repairing a variety of agricultural and small engine equipment.
What They Offer:
- Over 30 years of Continued Growth
- Competitive Wages
- 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Day Shift
Heavy Duty Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Hold either a valid Heavy Equipment Mechanic (421A), Agriculture (425A), or Truck (310T) Journeyman Certification
- At least 3 year’s repair experience working on agriculture or heavy equipment
- Possess strong electrical diagnostic skills
- Have a valid driver's license and own set of tools.
Heavy Duty Technicians will perform diagnostic, full service and repairs to a variety of agriculture, lawn & turf, and snow removal equipment such as Tractors, Implements, Bailers, etc.; as well as diesel engine repairs.
Successful Heavy-Duty Technicians must complete pre-employment background checks.
Day Shifts Schedule Available:
- Day Shifts from 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Some half-day Saturday shifts will be required from time to time.
$23.00 - $32.00/hour to start. Comprehensive Benefits package is available after 90-day probationary period and includes:
- 100% company paid (medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance)
- Additional perks of Ongoing Paid Training and 2 weeks worth of vacation.