Heavy Equipment Mechanics with exceptional Crane experience are needed to operate out of a company service truck serving Northwest Iowa.
The Ideal Mechanic Will:
- Have 5+ years of experience servicing heavy equipment, namely crawler and mobile cranes.
- Have a clean driving record with a valid Class A CDL.
- Have experience working with heavy equipment from manufacturers including Manitowoc, Grove, Terex, Liebherr, Link-Belt, and others.
- Be proficient in servicing hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Be able to perform diagnostics to heavy equipment to accurately troubleshoot faults.
- Be able to work efficiently with little to no supervision.
- Remain flexible with working hours for service calls.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and organization.
- Have their own tools.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply! Relocation is available to those eligible.
Pre-employment background checks will be completed. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Days, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Must have flexibility to accommodate emergencies.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Ample overtime is available.
- $26.00 - $36.00/hour.
- Full benefits and a company matching 401K plan is also offered after probationary period.
- Fuel card and company credit card granted.