An equipment repair facility in Grove City, OH is looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for their Field Service role! In business for 30+ years, this company provides the opportunity for stability and growth as an industry professional within the Diesel Mechanic trade. Additionally, a Service Truck is available to take home at night depending on your distance from their main location!
The Ideal Equipment Technician Will Have:
- At least 3+ years' experience with heavy equipment including ranging from yellow-iron earth movers to smaller sized rental equipment
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
- Past experience as a Road or Field Mechanic.
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain a CDL.
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime is available and paid after 40 hours.
- Mechanics must be flexible to working additional hours.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour. The mechanic's starting wage is based on previous experience and training. A comprehensive benefits package is also available to the mechanic after the 90-day probationary period and includes:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k plan + Profit Sharing Plan
- Take-home Service Truck + Annual Tool Allowance
- Company Provided and Cleaned Uniforms
- Paid Time Off