A well established company is in urgent need of an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join their busy team in Saint-Laurent, Quebec to run a field service truck in the Montreal area.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic License is mandatory.
- 2 or more years of experience servicing heavy equipment and/or aerial equipment - Field Service experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and proficiency using diagnostic software tools.
- Owns tools and valid driver's license.
- Preference for bilingual speaking Mechanics, however not mandatory.
Day shift, 7:30AM to 4:00PM (Monday - Friday). OT available after 40 hours a week.
$25.00 to $35.00 per hour. Benefits include company paid health and dental with $500 paramedical, pension plan, annual boot allowance, along with a company provided service truck, laptop, and cellphone.