We have an exciting new job opportunity for Heavy Equipment Mechanic in Dallas, TX. An established business with a fleet of over 500 pieces of equipment is seeking qualified Technicians for Field Service roles. Successful Mechanics will have experience in heavy equipment and show proficiency in hydraulics, electrical, pneumatic, and diesel engines. Responsibilities will include servicing off road heavy construction equipment such as excavators, material handlers, wheel loaders, hydraulic cranes and many more off-highway trucks/equipment.
- Diagnostics, testing, performing start-ups, and inspecting low to high voltage electrical systems, and moderately complex relay calibration and power metering.
- Diagnose fault codes and perform necessary repairs as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
- Keep detailed records of all work performed for Asset Management and Work Order System.
- Record and track time worked and travelling.
- Take photos and videos of the repair process to coincide with your detailed work logs.
Days, 7:00am to 4:00pm (Monday – Friday). Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
$34.00 - $38.00/hour. Wages are dependent on previous experience and certifications. Comprehensive Benefits are available after 30 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k).
Dallas, TX 75236