An equipment repair facility is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics/Diesel Field Service Mechanics to service the
North Western Region of Iowa.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Cranes/Construction/Ag/Earthmoving/Mining equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.) or Diesel Trucks.
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
Road Warrior position, field mechanics are dispatched from home to customer sites daily !
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Days, Flexible start times. Approx. 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday). OT paid after 40 hours per week. Guaranteed at least 40 hours/week. Weekend availability during busy season however very rare.
$24.00 - $34.00/hour. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, as well as, PTO and Matching 401k. Uniforms Provided. Paid Training. Take Home Service Truck, Cellphone, Laptop, and Expense Credit Card.
Fort Dodge, IA 50501