Heavy Equipment Mechanics are needed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! This well-established equipment repair facility is currently seeking mechanics open to occasional field service responsibilities.
The Ideal Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician Will Have:
- At least 2+ years' experience with heavy equipment including excavators, trenchers, skid steers, etc.
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime is available and paid after 40 hours.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour. Starting wages are dependent on previous experience, training, licenses, and certifications. A comprehensive benefits package is available to mechanics after the 90-day probationary period and includes:
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Company Provided and Cleaned Uniforms
- Paid Time Off