An equipment repair facility near Harleysville, PA is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics/Diesel Mechanics.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving/Mining equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.) or Diesel Trucks.
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Thursday) & 7:00am - 12:00pm on Friday. OT paid after 40 hours per week.
$20.00 - $25.00/hour. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, as well as, PTO and Matching 401k. Uniforms Provided. Paid Training.