An equipment repair facility near Merced, CA is looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 3+ years' experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, CASE, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu etc)
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, clean record
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded but not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday). Overtime available and paid after 40 hours per week.
$25.00 - $30.00/hour to start. Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, LTD, EAP, Life & AD&D, PTO, Dental, and Vision, which kicks in after 30 days.