An equipment repair facility in Decatur, IL is looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics (Both Shop and FIeld Tech openings)
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 1+ years' experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving/Ariel equipment
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools and valid driver's license
- Take home Service Truck available for field techs
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded but not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday). Overtime available and paid after 40 hours per week. Some Saturday mornings required during busy season.
$21.50 - $24.50/hour to start. Full Comprehensive benefits available including 401K and PTO. Take home service truck for field techs.