A well-established Heavy Equipment repair facility is in urgent need for a Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join their team in Houston, Texas! In business for over 40 years, this company provides diesel mechanics with the opportunity for great career growth and development within the Diesel/Heavy Equipment industry.
Heavy Equipment Technician Job Requirements:
- At least 4+ years’ heavy equipment repair experience
- Strong experience with electric, hydraulic and computer-controlled systems
- Strong diagnostic and interpersonal skills
- Own tools, valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Must be willing to obtain CDL Class “A or B”
Mechanics with experience on yellow-iron, earth-moving, and construction equipment are encouraged to apply!
Successful Heavy-Duty Equipment Technicians must have their own tools, a valid diver’s license, and the ability to complete all necessary pre-employment background checks.
Day Shifts Available:
- 7:30am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday).
- Must be willing to work some Saturdays.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours.
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account & Red Wing Boot Purchase Program
- Health, Dental, Term Life/AD&D Insurance Plans
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Vision, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Savings Account
Houston, TX 77064