A well-established heavy equipment repair facility in Gordonsville, Tennessee is looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work on a mix of earth-moving construction equipment. Technicians searching for ongoing growth are encouraged to apply!
The Ideal Equipment Technician Will Have:
- At least 2+ years’ experience diagnosing and repairing heavy earth moving equipment
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electrical/hydraulic issues and systems.
- Ability and experience using diagnostic software.
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record.
Successful Heavy-Duty Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks. Apply Now! HJ1
A rotating schedule is available for this position
- Rotating Days and Nights, 12 hour shifts: 7-on/7-off Rotation.
- Overtime available after 40 hours per week, plenty to go around.
$28.00 - $32.00/hour. Starting wage will depend on the applicant’s previous experience and training. OEM certifications increase starting wage potential. A comprehensive benefits package is available immediately upon starting.
- Medical, dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescriptions, Telehealth, Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan with Company Match
Gordonsville, TN 38563