A great new opportunity for Heavy Equipment Mechanics is currently available in Nephi, UT. This industry leading team is seeking Technicians with the ability to work on a variety of equipment/products while focusing on the quality of maintenance and repair. Successful Mechanics will be responsible for customer contact, diagnosing, troubleshooting using diagnostic tools and making repairs on a daily basis. Experience with construction and agriculture equipment is preferred.
- (Preferred) at least 3 years’ experience working on agriculture/construction equipment, with proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques.
- Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience.
- Full set of tools.
- Excellent communication, customer service and computer skills.
- Able to work a varying work schedule/shift and be flexible to respond to after-hour calls.
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Days, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, Alternating Saturdays, 8:00am - 12:00pm.
- $22.00 - $30.00/hour to start, wages will be based upon previous experience and skill set
- Benefit Package (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision)
- Health Savings Account
- 401k plan
- Uniform Service, boot allowance, tool allowance
- Monthly bonuses
- Company provided on-going training
Nephi, UT 84648