A well-established company located in Toronto, Ontario, is urgently looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Technician for their available Field Service role! The Mechanic assigned to this role will be dispatched from their own home and will be responsible for assisting their clients across the GTA. With over 35 years within this industry, this company provides the opportunity for stability and growth as an industry professional within the Diesel Mechanic trade.
The Ideal Heavy Equipment Mechanic Will Have:
- At least 2+ years' experience with heavy machinery including generator, aerial and earth-moving equipment
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Past experience as a Road or Field Mechanic
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shift Schedule Available
- Days, 6:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime available and paid after 44 hours.
- Mechanics must be willing to work additional hours as needed.
$27.00 - $33.00/hour + Annual Performance Bonus. A Comprehensive Benefits package is available on the 1st of the month after 30 days and includes:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Travel, Life, Drug Plan, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Take-Home Service Truck
Toronto ON M4M3H7