An industry leading equipment distribution and repair facility is urgently seeking several Heavy Truck Mechanics to join their team in Eureka, MO. Mechanics will install, diagnose and repair emergency equipment while placing high importance on customer service and relations.
- Experience with electrical diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Experience with hydraulics, electronics or pneumatics.
- The ability to obtain a Class B CDL License and any related training or certifications
- A positive work attitude and the ability to take direction and work both independently and as a team.
- The ability to lift to 50 pounds and sustain prolonged standing with periodic lifting, walking, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
The ideal technician will have 5 years experience with Heavy Trucks and must successfully pass pre-employment background, drug and driving checks.
Days, 7:00am to 3:00pm, (Monday - Friday).
$25.00 - $35.00/hour, depending on experience. $2,500 Hiring bonus. Benefit package available after 30 days (Medical/Drug, Dental, Vision), Life & Disability insurance, H.A.S, flexible spending account, 401k, PTO, uniform service, boot/tool allowance.