Licensed 310T Truck Mechanics are required for a Lead Hand position at a fast growing shop interested in personal growth and development.
- Valid Truck and Coach 310T License
- 5+ years previous experience leading and mentoring Diesel Mechanics
- Technical literacy; familiarity with computer systems
- Planning, scheduling, reviewing and assigning work orders
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting experience
- Staying informed of new practices and technologies
- Must possess full set of tools
- Dedication and availability; staying aware of shop developments
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Field Service Truck
- Competitive Wages
- Convenient Location
- Diverse and Vibrant Team
Day Shift, though Afternoons may be required from time to time. Flexibility and ability to adapt to the needs of the business will be crucial.
A traditional 9:00 am to 5:00 pm is expected during the winter seasons.
$35.00 - $38.00 per hour to start. Benefits are offered as well as vacation time, uniforms, and more.