A very large and well-established company is looking to immediately hire several experienced Maintenance Mechanics for their busy and growing shop located near Wescosville, PA. In business for over 40 years, Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to work with a stable and reputable organization that puts it employees first!
Plant Maintenance Mechanics will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining various production machinery, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, belt-driven conveyor systems; bottling, labelling, stationary drive line, equipment etc.; and Allen Bradley PLC systems.
Technicians will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience diagnosing and performing repairs to conveyors, palletizers, motors, electrical systems, and various production equipment
- Strong electrical repair experience with Allen Bradley systems, panels and control backgrounds
- Their own standard and metric tools (up to a minimum of ½ inch drive).
- Completed either a GED or have a High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license
All successful Millwrights must complete an in-depth pre-employment background checks (Physical/Audiogram, Drug, and Background).
Day and Night Shift Schedules Available:
- Day Shifts: 5:00am - 5:00pm (12 hour shifts based on: 2 on, 2 off, 3 on)
- Night Shifts: 5:00pm - 5:00am (12 hour shifts based on: 2 on, 2 off, 3 on)
$29.00 - $30.00/hour to start. A comprehensive benefits package is available on the 1st of the month after 30 days and includes:
- Progressive Wage Increases during probationary period
- Insurances: Medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life & disability
- EAP and tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401K and profit sharing plan
- Paid time off