We are seeking several Maintenance Mechanics to join a reputable team in Brampton, ON. With over 20 years in business, this company provides a strong work environment, competitive wages, and fair benefit package, while providing employees with continued support and opportunities for growth.
- Repair and Maintain processing and packaging equipment
- Design and fabricate equipment to facilitate improvement of operations
- Perform building maintenance, lubrications, and requisition of parts of supplies
- Valid Millwright license (433A)
- Strong knowledge and experience maintaining and troubleshooting productions, packaging and building equipment
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, schematics and microprocessor controls
- Proficiency in welding and fabrication of stainless steel
- Knowledge and experience with PM programs
Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm.
- $28.00 - $30.00/hour.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Pension Plan
- Uniform Service
- Tool & Boot allowance