Experienced Diesel and Gas Marine Technicians are urgently needed to service and maintain various sailboats and yachts in a 25-acre boatyard!
Mechanics who specialize in other sectors (Diesel Truck, Heavy Equipment, Maintenance/Millwright) are encouraged to apply as this company welcomes mechanics from all sectors of the industry who are considering a transition toward Marine vehicles.
What They Offer:
- Job Stability and Ongoing Training
- Competitive Benefits Package + Annual Bonuses + 401k
- Day shifts
Diesel & Gas Marine Mechanics will be responsible for diagnosing, servicing, repairing, and performing PMs on medium and heavy-duty boats and must be experienced in the following:
- Engines & Transmissions and their components
- Diesel and Gas engine experience
- Propulsion systems
- Electronics and sub assemblies, AC & DC Circuitry
- Hydraulic system components (valves, cylinders, line replacement, etc.)
- Control systems
Marine Mechanics must successfully complete pre-employment background checks (Drug, Driving Record).
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:00am - 3:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Flexibility to Work on Weekends is Required.
$18.00 - $24.00/hour + Annual Bonuses. Comprehensive Benefits Package Available After 60 days Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Life, Disability, AD&D, and Long-term Disability Insurances
- 401k Retirement Program
- Paid Time Off and Flexible Spending Account
- Ongoing Training and Career Development