A new Marine Mechanic role near Waukegan, Illinois, has recently opened up and we're currently in search for Mechanics who have experience in the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of service experience with marine diesel engines, hydraulic, electrical and air controls.
- Ability to accurately diagnose and troubleshoot gas/diesel engines
- Must be able to read and interpret certain documents such as engine technical manuals.
- Knowledge of full Equipment Maintenance procedures and ability to troubleshoot to determine causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; and acting without supervision on repairs.
All successful Marine Technicians must have valid driver’s license and complete pre-employment background checks (Drug, Criminal, Driving).
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Saturdays required during key parts of the season (these are normally half-days).
- Overtime is expected from time to time.
$24.00 to $34.00/hour to start. Benefits begin shortly after start date and include:
- 401k & profit sharing plan
- Insurance packages (health, dental, vision, and life)
Waukegan, IL 60085