Looking for a Master Diesel Technician to join a growing organization for field service work in Medford, OR!
If you have a strong work ethic, believe in working together to achieve common goals, understand what great customer service is, and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment then we want to meet you!
- Drive a mobile mechanic van to site of breakdown.
- Efficiently and accurately perform a pre-inspection and diagnose mechanical problems.
- Provide friendly, professional, and thorough communication with customers at all times.
- Pick up parts from the vendor depending on part availability and the location of the repair.
- Perform repairs in a professional, thorough, timely manner.
- Document thoroughly and clearly the specifics of each completed job on the repair order.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Mechanic Will Have:
- 5 - 10+ years of experience working on trucks, equipment, and trailers.
- Maintenance and repair experience on diesel and gas engines, transmissions, electrical components, air brakes, hydraulics, suspension components, cooling systems, etc.
- A strong ability to diagnosis and troubleshoot faulty trucks.
- The ability to read and interpret written information; and write clearly, accurately and concisely.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks (criminal background, drug screen, etc.)
All Diesel Truck Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday). Rotational after hours on call schedule every 3 weeks. Overtime is available.
$25.00 - $32.00/hour. Potential sign- on bonus available! Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing, and PTO!
Medford, OR 97502