Heavy Equipment Mechanics are needed in Cleveland, Ohio, to work in a 100% field-service role! This company has been in business for over 40 years and is looking to increase its team with ambitious and motivated mechanics looking for continuous growth and job stability! Mechanics will be provided a take-home service truck for this role.
The Ideal Equipment Technician Will Have:
- At least 4+ years' experience with heavy equipment including excavators, trenchers, skid steers, etc.
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
- Past experience as a Road or Field Mechanic.
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain a CDL.
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Flexibility for On-Call is Required.
- Overtime is available and paid after 40 hours.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour. The mechanic's starting wage is based on previous experience and training. A comprehensive benefits package is also available to the mechanic after the 90-day probationary period and includes:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k plan + Profit Sharing Plan
- Take-home Service Truck + Annual Tool Allowance
- Company Provided and Cleaned Uniforms
- Paid Time Off