This position is responsible for assisting customers in locating required parts, providing pricing, and completing online parts orders.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Problem solving
- Unloading, receiving, and storing incoming parts and other materials in the warehouse and yard
- Locate parts and other materials, and ship to customers and other branches
- Provide assistance to service technicians as required
- Place inventory stock orders
- Make inventory and bin adjustments
- Accurately and completely document and report all shipping, receiving, inventory, and stock information
- Use parts and warehousing equipment and computer systems
- Capable of meeting physical demands of parts/warehousing trade
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and in person
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience in the parts industry preferred
- Solid foundation of parts/warehousing knowledge and skills
Day shift, 7:30AM to 4:00PM (Monday to Friday). Overtime available.
$25.00 to $30.00/hour. Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, boot and tool allowance, and RRSP matching program.