We have a great new opportunity for an experienced Parts Specialist to join an industry leading team in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Parts Counter Representatives will preform merchandising duties over the counter and phone with customers/clients, parts & inventory processing, clerical duties, price quotations, ordering, delivery coordination and verification.
- Provide internal and external customers with parts price quotes, availability and technical information in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and transition easily between the parts inventories of multiple lines of equipment
- Receive daily and weekly parts orders by verifying part numbers and quantities and allocate them to the proper bin location or internal/external customer as required
- Reconcile open purchase orders ensuring compliance with company guidelines
- When directed by manager, assistance with cycle counts so that counts on all parts are completed daily
- Fill, ship or deliver orders from inventory for internal and external customers as required
- Maintain a clean and organized parts storage area, parts counter, and showroom display area
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure correct parts are available or ordered and supplied in a timely manner
- Review parts requisitions and invoices, verifying that correct pricing, quantities, and parts are billed
- Administer and maintain the parts and records of all returned items including warranty parts, complying with company guidelines
- Participate in all training programs to keep current on new product updates and enhance knowledge on all processes
- Maintain department safety standards, organization and cleanliness
- Maintain excellent customer relationships through immediate conflict resolution
- Attend all departmental meetings and maintain good working relationships with all fellow employees
- A minimum of two years’ experience in customer service and/or sales
- Parts counter experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Superior customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in use of MS Office applications
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
Successful applicants will pass pre- employment background, and drug test.
Days, 7:00am to 3:00pm, (Monday - Friday).
- $50,000.00 - $60,000.00/year.
- Benefit package available after 30 days (Medical/Drug, Dental, Vision), Life & Disability insurance, H.S.A, flexible spending account, 401k, PTO, company laptop, company cell phone.
- Up to $5,000.00 in annual bonuses based on shop performance.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051