We are currently seeking a Service Maintenance Supervisor to join a high quality team of Mechanics and Professionals in North York, ON. This position includes planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating all aspects of the maintenance department, while travelling to all company maintenance sites on required occasions. The Service Maintenance Supervisor will also be required to get involved with work tasks, training, scheduling and all other administrative documentation. Previous management experience, and a background in heavy equipment/truck repair, will be given preference.
- 5+ years' experience in a management/diesel related position.
- 421A/310T certification/license.
- Certified forklift driver (preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of man lift equipment.
- Welding experience (preferred).
- Strong skill set in mechanical, hydraulic and electrical repairs.
Days, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm. Must be open to weekend, and on call schedules.
- $85,000.00 - $95,000.00/year, dependant on previous experience.
- Full benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life).
- Annual Profit Sharing bonus program.
- Group RRSP.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Semi-annual Safety allowance.
- Quarterly no lost time bonus.