A Service Specialist is needed to join a well - established company in Modesto, CA!
Service Specialists with ‘hands on’ experience performing troubleshooting, maintenance and repair services on diesel and spark ignited engines, generators and industrial power equipment are seen as an asset!
The Ideal Service Specialist Will:
- Posses 3+ years of diesel and/or spark ignited engine maintenance and repair experience.
- Have experience with electronic, hydraulic and power generation systems.
- Be familiar performing service and repairs to engines and generators from manufacturers including Kubota, JCB, Ford, Honda (preferred, not required).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with customers, vendors and co-workers
- Maintain a professional appearance at the office and when conducting company business away from the office •
- Have the ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to lift 50lbs and work on your feet for periods of up to 4 hours.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
All Diesel Technicians and Service Specialists are encouraged to apply.
The Successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
Day shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
$25.00 - $29.00/hour. Starting wage is dependent upon previous experience.
Comprehensive benefits are available and include health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and a 401K contribution plan. Benefits are available after 30 days of employment.
Modesto, CA 95356