There is a great new opportunity for an experienced Shop Foreman to join a well established business located in Toronto. The successful Shop Foreman will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of a team of 10 other Mechanics in a shop environment, along with hiring, training apprentices, ordering parts, overseeing/participating in major repairs, and ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- 310T License is required.
- At least 4 or more years of hands on experience servicing heavy duty trucks & trailers.
- Experience in Foreman/Shop Manager positions is highly sought after.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficiency using computers, and diagnostic software.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Day shift, 7:00AM to 4:30PM (Monday to Friday). 44 hours per week.
$38.00 to $42.00 per hour starting wage. Comprehensive benefit package including prescriptions (80%), vision care, paramedical practitioners, dental (80%), life insurance, long term disability, etc.