A well-established truck repair facility in Lincoln, Nebraska, is looking to hire a Shop Foreman! In business for 60+ years, this company provides the opportunity for stability and growth as an industry professional within the Diesel Mechanic trade.
The Ideal Shop Foreman/Supervisor Will Have:
- At least 5+ years' truck and/or engine repair experience with a variety of trucks from brands such as Freightliner, Peterbilt, Volvo, and International
- 3+ years' managerial experience: Training, Customer Service, Scheduling, Reviews, Assisting in Hiring Process
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be willing to obtain a CDL
The successful Shop Foreman must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Night Shifts Available:
- 3:30pm - 12:00am (Monday - Friday).
- The Shop Foreman will be required to work additional hours as needed
$60,000 - $70,000/year. Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training. A comprehensive benefits package is available after 30 days and includes:
- 401K plan
- Company-Paid benefits (Short-term/Long-term disability, Life and Cancer Insurance, AD&D)
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Hospital, Critical Care)
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- Ongoing Training
- Tool Insurance
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned.