A leader in Global Transportation and Hauling services is looking to hire a Technical Trainer/QA Inspector for their team of Trailer Mechanics in St. Cloud, MN. The company is committed to ensuring smooth running rigs, the safety of its employees, supporting and fostering a greener company, and maintaining confidence from their customers through a high standard of service.
Technical Trainer will be responsible for performing inspections for workmanship quality, completing both classroom and hands-on training for mechanics on the shop floor, implementing appropriate safety procedures, etc.
Successful Trainers should have:
- At least 7 years of Trailer Repair experience AND/OR Formal Training in Diesel Technology OR Welding
- Previous experience and/or working knowledge of DOT inspections
- Valid Driver's license and willingness to acquire CDL
- This role requires frequent travel and some overnights
- Must be a strong welder (MIG and Arc)
- Must have good communication skills and enjoy dealing with people
Day Shift, 8:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday).
$56K - $70K/year to start. Comprehensive Benefits available on the first of the month after 60 days (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matching 401K), PTO (Holidays and Vacation), $200 Annual Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance, $200 Annual Safety Boot Allowance, Annual Tool Allowance), etc.
St Cloud, MN 56303