We are immediately searching for certified 310J Trailer Mechanic(s) looking to further and master their craft at an established repair facility near Bradford, ON.
The ideal Trailer Mechanic will have
- An Ontario 310J Trailer Mechanic license.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience maintaining and repairing trailers.
- Experience performing repairs to electrical systems, landing gear assemblies, trailer frames, body components, suspension components, tires, wheels, hubs and axles, air and auxiliary systems, braking systems, and hydraulic systems.
- The ability to conduct safety inspections, and diagnostics.
- The ability to perform work safely, and efficiently.
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All licensed Trailer Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 7:30am - 3:30pm (Monday - Friday) .
$30.00 - $32.00/hour. Range offered is dependent on previous experience and training. Full comprehensive benefits available. Overtime is paid after 44 hours per week. Boot and tool allowance.
Bradford ON L3Z2K8