Licensed 310J Trailer Mechanics are needed at a trailer repair facility in Mississauga, Ontario.
This is a great opportunity to continue gaining experience as a licensed technician while working with a reputable company that offers career growth.
The Ideal Mechanic Will:
- Have an active Ontario 310J license.
- Be able to maintain and repair a variety of trailers (box vans, flat beds, car carriers, etc.)
- Be able to complete brake inspections/repairs and complete PMs.
- Have experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical shorts and faults.
- Possess welding experience.
- Have experience servicing refrigerated units trailer units (preferred, not required).
- Possess their own tools.
- Have a valid drivers license.
All licensed 310J Trailer Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, (Monday to Friday). 8 hour shifts with flexible start times. Flexible shifts can be worked out if needed - for the right mechanic.
$22.00 - $32.00/hour. Starting wages dependent on previous experience. Full benefits package is offered after the 90 Day probationary period (tool allowance included!).