A new Field service opportunity for a Trailer Technician position has opened up in Boucherville, Quebec!
Trailer Technicians will preform diagnostics, repairs, replacements and preventative maintenance on various areas of Dry-Van Trailers, which includes suspensions, electrical wiring, welding, brakes, ABS diagnostics, and tires.
The Ideal Trailer Mechanic Will Have:
- 2+ years trailer experience
- Strong electrical and welding experience
- Strong brake inspection and preventative maintenance experience
- Own tools and valid driver's license
Day Shift Schedule Available.
- Day Shift: 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday).
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
$26.00 - $32.00/hour. Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training. A comprehensive benefits package is available and includes the following:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- End-of-Year Bonus Program
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Access to a field service truck