An industry leader in drilling, transit, energy and utilities has a great rotational opportunity available in Pittsburgh PA for an experienced Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic. This role is available for someone who is looking to work many hours and a ton of overtime. This is a 2 to 3 weeks on, and 4 day off rotation. All flights, travel and accommodations are provided by the company when you are out of town working. The ideal Mechanic will have experience working with large Caterpillar mobile drills, cranes, loaders and other pieces of construction equipment. Strong hydraulic and electrical diagnostic skills are a must for this role. You are also equipped with a state of the art Freightliner service truck, gas card and your tools are insured once in the truck. (Class A driver's License with Air Endorsement is required) This role offers great benefits and the potential to earn $100K plus with overtime included.
- Top rated specialized national self-performing construction company
- 80+ years of success
- Critical public infrastructures business. Recession resistant and bulletproof.
- The company has the work and long term contracts in hand now.
- Progressive positions – the company culture emphasizes career.
- Shop superintendents, managers and fleet executives have come up through the company system and every employee will have access to those field management and inside management opportunities.
- Solid support from leaders that have done the jobs personally. Leaders here know what it takes and “get it”.
- Strong employee orientation is the culture.
- State-of-the-art tools and up to date equipment throughout the fleet.
- Interesting work on challenging projects keeping machines that have multi-million dollar price tags on the job and producing.
- Best in industry pay, huge potential hours, great benefits, and a company that will get you home. HJ1
The work schedule is a 14 day period with 4 down days. All flights, travel, accommodations and "state of the art" service truck are provided by the company.
$105k - $135k/year Great benefits package includes dental, health, pension, and much more after the 30 day probation period. Please keep in mind that all accommodations and flights are paid for by the company.
Pittsburgh, PA 15202