Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join a...Read more
Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join a well-established construction company in Denver, CO!
This company offers year-round employment, solid vacation policy, competitive pay, and provides technicians the opportunity to expand their expertise on a wide range of construction equipment!
The Ideal Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience performing maintenance and repairs to heavy equipment.
- Have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting faults to heavy machinery.
- Be well versed in all aspects of repair to electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical components.
- Have experience performing repairs to power train and drive train components (engines, turbos, transmissions, clutches, exhaust systems, etc.
- Be proficient in performing re & res, and repairs to brake systems, and suspension components to both wheeled and tracked equipment.
- Own tools needed in order to complete repairs, and have a valid drivers license.
- Have ASE certifications (preferred, but not required).
There is a degree of field work with ability to take the truck home, ample overtime, ongoing training, a flexible work schedule, a solid bonus structure, and more!.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!Read less