Heavy Equipment Mechanics are urgently needed to work in a busy shop in the Los Angeles...Read more
Heavy Equipment Mechanics are urgently needed to work in a busy shop in the Los Angeles County. Technicians will be performing repairs and maintenance for a wide variety of Heavy-duty Diesel Construction Equipment including loaders, dozers, graders, excavators, haul trucks, and paving equipment.
Mechanics with previous experience/training on CAT equipment will be preferred (experience/training with other major equipment brands will be considered). For those from out of state that are looking to make a new life in the LA area, please apply, relocation assistance will be considered.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- 5+ years experience repairing heavy-duty equipment and ideally have previously worked in a Dealership environment.
- This role will be working with major customers throughout the area and requires a Heavy Equipment Technician who has a customer first attitude.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- Successful mechanics will pass pre-employment background checks.