Both Shop & Field Service opportunities for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic has just become available based out of Rural Hall, NC....Read more
Both Shop & Field Service opportunities for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic has just become available based out of Rural Hall, NC. The field role is an extensive travelling role with consistent overnight assignments. Travel throughout the US and Canada while working at large and exhilarating job-sites.
Heavy Equipment Mechanics will get the chance to work on a very unique product line of foundation drilling equipment and yellow iron support pieces. Join a large multi-branch organization that operates throughout North America while pulling wrenches on the newest and technologically advanced equipment. Gain access to on-going factory training while supporting equipment responsible for substantial projects across the US and Canada.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 or more years of experience servicing diesel trucks and/or heavy equipment.
- Thorough understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Proficient in diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Owns tools and valid driver's license.