Forklift Technicians are needed for field service positions in the Scarborough and Oshawa area!...Read more
Forklift Technicians are needed for field service positions in the Scarborough and Oshawa area!
This is a great opportunity to get out of your shop environment and perform repairs out of a take-home service truck!
The Ideal Forklift Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years experience maintaining and repairing forklifts and/or other aerial equipment.
- Perform planned maintenance service on Electric, LPG, Diesel, and NG forklifts.
- Be responsible for Inspecting and testing engines and other mechanical components including.
- Perform adjustments, repairs and/or replacements of mechanical and electrical system parts and components including: all hydraulic, hydro static drive system problems on electric forklifts;
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs to hydraulic components and hydro static drive systems on all internal combustion engines and electrics.
- Be responsible for assembling new equipment at customer location.
The successful mechanic will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All forklift and aerial equipment technicians are encouraged to apply!