A well-established provider of material handling solutions is urgently...Read more
A well-established provider of material handling solutions is urgently hiring experienced Forklift Mechanics - Field Service to join their skilled team in Phoenix, AZ. Working as a Forklift Technician you will diagnose service and repair electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems on a variety of electric, propane, and gas-powered material handling units. Field Service Technicians must be able to perform repairs outside in inclement weather conditions. A field service truck is provided.
Heavy Equipment Mechanics should have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience repairing heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to diagnose ( including failure analysis), disassemble, inspect, perform repairs, rebuilds, and reassemble components ( i.e., engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems).
- Experience diagnosing electrical faults and problems, with the proven ability to complete repairs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift repair experience an asset.
- Those with previous field service experience will be given preference.
All mechanics must have a valid driver’s license and ability to complete pre-employment background checks (i.e. drug, criminal, physical).Read less