An equipment repair facility is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics/Diesel Field Service Mechanics to service the...Read more
An equipment repair facility is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics/Diesel Field Service Mechanics to service the
North Western Region of Iowa.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Cranes/Construction/Ag/Earthmoving/Mining equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.) or Diesel Trucks.
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
Road Warrior position, field mechanics are dispatched from home to customer sites daily !
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!