An equipment repair facility is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics/Diesel Field Service Mechanics to service the...Read more
An equipment repair facility is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics/Diesel Field Service Mechanics to service the
North Western Region of Iowa.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 3+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Cranes/Construction/Ag/Earthmoving/Mining equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.) or Diesel Trucks.
- Hands on repair experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.).
- Hands on repair experience with Diesel Engines.
- Hands on repair experience with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs.
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks.
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory.
Road Warrior position, field mechanics are dispatched from home to customer sites daily !
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!Read less