We are actively recruiting for an experienced Industrial Maintenance...Read more
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright to join a state-of-the-art shop in Hamilton, Ontario.
Troubleshoot, identify deficiency, consult manuals, drawings, tech support, order parts, replace parts, adjust settings, confirm proper operation, make recommendations for continuous improvement, etc.
- Industrial mechanic/ millwright minimum 3 years’ experience.
- License preferred (433A)
- Experience working in a heavy industrial setting.
- Proficient in welding and torch cutting a must.
- Able to conduct and complete scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks and checklists
- Able to complete work orders and ensure any parts that are used are documented for reordering.
- Able to prioritize urgency based on production requirements.
- Able to stay on task past regular scheduled hours to ensure completion.
Mechanics with Scrap yard experience and/or industries with transferable skills- stamping, mining, will be given preference. The successful mechanic will pass all pre-employment background checks.Read less