Diesel Mechanics are urgently needed to join an industry leading team in Bellingham, MN....Read more
Diesel Mechanics are urgently needed to join an industry leading team in Bellingham, MN. Experience with Ready-mix trucks and equipment will be given preference. With 80 years of establishment, this Equal Opportunity Employer provides a strong company culture, with on-going training and support.
- Analyze malfunctions and repair, rebuild, and maintain construction equipment, such as trucks, trailers, batch plants, cranes, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, pumps, compressors, and pneumatic tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools.
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometres and gauges.
- Replaces defective engines and sub assemblies, such as transmissions.
- Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Welds broken parts and structural members.