A leader in Global Transportation and Hauling services is urgently hiring an experienced ...Read more
A leader in Global Transportation and Hauling services is urgently hiring an experienced Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanics for both a day and afternoon shift at their shop located in St. Cloud, MN. The company is committed to ensuring smooth running rigs, the safety of its employees, supporting and fostering a greener company, and maintaining confidence from their customers through a high standard of service.
Fleet Technicians will be responsible for performing inspections, service and repairs on tractors and trailers using company DOT and OSHA guidelines to ensure safe operation for a fleet of trucks, trailers (flatbed and multi-axle), and some dry vans.
Successful Diesel Mechanics should have:
- At least 2 years diesel truck repair experience
- Previous experience and/or working knowledge of DOT inspections
- Brake and 609 Certifications preferred
- DOT and Forklift Certified
- Own tools, valid drivers license and clean driving record. CDL is preferred, but not required.