An Industry Leader is looking to hire an experienced Technical Trainer...Read more
An Industry Leader is looking to hire an experienced Technical Trainer & Trailer Mechanic for their team located near St. Cloud, MN. The company is committed to ensuring smooth running rigs, the safety of its employees, supporting and fostering a greener company, and maintaining confidence from their customers through a high standard of service.
The ideal Technical Trainer will have 5+ years experience with Trailer repairs OR formal diesel technology & welding training. Must be a strong MIG and Arc welder and have good people skills. You will be responsible for training a team of entry to intermediate level Trailer Mechanics.
The ideal Trailer Mechanic will be responsible for performing inspections, service and repairs on trailers using company DOT and OSHA guidelines to ensure safe operation for a fleet of trailers (flatbed and multi-axle), and some dry vans.
Successful Candidates should have:
- At least 2+ years of Trailer repair experience
- Previous experience and/or working knowledge of DOT inspections
- Welding experience is preferred
- DOT and Forklift Certified
- Own tools, valid drivers license and clean driving record. CDL is preferred, but not required.