Diesel Mechanics are needed for a repair facility in Marana, Arizona, where mechanics will be tasked to worked on a mix of heavy-duty trucks and equipment!
Heavy-Duty Truck & Equipment Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics with 3+ years of experience are sought after for this position. Mechanics are responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy construction equipment including backhoes, dozers, graders, loaders, excavators, and more!
- Mechanics are tasked with inspecting, troubleshooting, and diagnosing faulty equipment. Technicians will perform designated repairs on customer and company owned machines as directed. Technicians with experience using laptop computers, gauges, and instruments to properly diagnose equipment are seen as an asset!
Mechanics with experience servicing electrical, hydraulic, and engine components of heavy equipment from manufacturers including Caterpillar will be given preference.
$20.00 - $24.00/hour to start! Starting wages are based on past experience and training. Comprehensive Benefits Available Immediately Including Health, Prescription, Drug, Dental, and Vision Plans. Additional Perks include:
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
Days Shifts Schedule Available:
- 6:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Mechanics must be willing to work additional hours as needed.