I have an Orlando-based startup called EquipmentGram. EquipmentGram can be described as "Car Fax for construction equipment." This is done by using inspectors who inspect customer equipment.
Each inspection cost $500. From each inspection, inspectors make an 80% commission while EquipmentGram keeps the remaining 20% .
Right now we are looking for inspectors in the Southeast United States. So that is primarily the Carolina's, Georgia, and Florida.
If you are a construction equipment mechanic or know any one who might have an interest in this role. feel free to give this message a reply so we can discuss.
- Tobi Walker