FAQ QUICK LIST:
- You can post a video through the Hub Community Menu on the left. First login using your member account. Click on Fun and Mediaâ€ ->â€Hub Videosâ€ ->â€Uploadâ€ Tab ->Copy and Paste the embed code from the you tube video -> Enter the title and description into the video and click submit.
2. How do I ask or Answer a Question in the Forum?
- Click â€œForumâ€ -> click on â€œCategoriesâ€ -> Click on the category of the question you wish to ask or answer -> Click on â€œNew Threadâ€ or Click on the desired article you wish to answer -> Enter the subject and description and hit submit.
- First login using your hub member account. Go to the member page. And click on the â€œApplication Tabâ€ ->Click on Groups -> Click on â€œCreate Groupâ€ on the far right of the groups menu. ->Enter a descriptive title and description for the group. -> Select if the group requires approval to join. -> Add an image that represents your group. -> You can visit your group by going to Member Menu ->â€œHub Groupsâ€ in the Hub Community Menu on the left.
- Click on â€œMembers or Communityâ€ ->â€Members Menuâ€ in the Hub Community on the left ->â€œHub Groupsâ€. You can search, browse by category, or by most discussed, most viewed, most active, etcâ€¦
- You must be a registered member to join groups. There are some groups that require approval from the group creator. You may wait or private message the group creator for permission.
- First login into your hub account, or register if you have not already. Go to the â€œMembersâ€ page. Go to the Hub Community Menu on the left -> â€œFun and Mediaâ€ -> â€œPhoto Albumsâ€ ->Click on â€œCreate Albumâ€ on the far right of the Photo Menu bar -> Browse and add photos from your desired folders and click upload.
- Our mechanics consultants will help you find great jobs. We have access to a wide range of mechanics jobs across the county. You can get in touch with the consultants by going to the jobs section of mechanics hub and add your contact details into the candidate.
- You can add articles in the community front page by going to the â€œCommunity Hubâ€ Menu on the left. And selecting â€œuser menuâ€ -> and selecting â€œsubmit articleâ€ and following through the menu to the desired category you wish to submit an article. Please not some articles need to be moderated and may take upto 24hours to be approved. This is to prevent inappropriate content.
- You may add articles to the tool trader, â€œHub communityâ€ menu and selecting â€œAdd Articleâ€. In the article menu select â€œTool Traderâ€ and then select the desired category you wish to sell your tool, book, other good.
- Go to the â€œHub Communityâ€ menu and select the â€œUser Menuâ€ then select â€œMy Articlesâ€.
- Hobe over the â€œProfileâ€ tab in the member section, and select â€œchange profile pictureâ€ here you may update your picture.
- Hover over the â€œProfileâ€ tab in the Members section, and select edit profile. Then click on â€œPrivacyâ€ and select â€œOnly meâ€ in the view section for the desired fields you wish to make private.
- You may submit your resume for consideration for jobs that meet your criteria by going to the â€œHub Community Menuâ€ and selecting â€œSubmit Resumeâ€. Articles will be sent to our mechanic consultants to help you find jobs that best suites your potential. We get many new great opportunities for mechanics on a regular basis so we suggest you subscribe to our rss feed to get new jobs directly to your email.
- Login into your member account and hover over the mail tab to view and compose your mail through the Mechanics Hub private mail system. You will receive email notification when hub members send you a private message.
- In the â€œMembersâ€ section select view members to view all the members. Browse and select â€œAdd Friendâ€ to the members.
- Some submissions are moderated by the site admin and need to be approved prior to be being posted on the hub. Please allow 24hours for your posting to appear. Posting in the forum, may take up to 10minutes to appear.
- Subscribe to our RSS FEED in the â€œJobsâ€ section.